1. Jan 30, 2015 — These pictures come to us from diver Keri Wilk who got caught up in the underwater s**tstorm off the coast of the Dominican Republic.
2. May 25, 2015 — After hearing about some orcas just down the beach, a man in New Zealand thought it would be a good idea to paddleboard 200 metres off shore towards the group of giant marine mammals.
3. Feb 11, 2016 — The British coastguard recently abandoned their search for a sperm whale that could have become the seventh stranded whale in the country in recent weeks.
4. May 4, 2017 — A group of marine biologists managed to capture amazing drone footage of a pod of orcas trying to devour a grey whale carcass, but getting interrupted by a couple of uninvited dinner guests — two humpback whales.
5. May 30, 2017 — Researchers have brought forward evidence they believe helps decipher how whales evolved to become the gigantic creatures we see today.
Go to https://www.patreon.com/tomonews and become a Patron now
TomoNews is now on Patreon and we’ve got some cool perks for our hardcore fans.
TomoNews is your best source for real news. We cover the funniest, craziest and most talked-about stories on the internet. Our tone is irreverent and unapologetic. If you’re laughing, we’re laughing. If you’re outraged, we’re outraged. We tell it like it is. And because we can animate stories, TomoNews brings you news like you’ve never seen before.
Visit our official website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.com
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Get top stories delivered to your inbox everyday: http://bit.ly/tomo-newsletter
See a story that should be animated? Tell us about it! Suggest a story here: http://bit.ly/suggest-tomonews
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus